Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ristorante degli Archi

Promo

On my last day I was walking around San Quirico D'orcia having a wonderful time taking pictures of everything I set my eyes on-from doorways to hidden parks to the craziest store I've ever seen, more on that later! However as always is the case my stomach was grumbling and I began a reconaissance mission on where to eat. Since it was my last day in Italy it had to be somewhere special! As I was walking down via Dante Alghieri I saw a sign for this restaurant that intrigued me. I walked through the main part of the building to a beautiful courtyard in the back.  I loved it so much that everytime the waiter turned his back I went crazy taking pictures. Today I went onto their website and lo and behold, they have mini concerts in this beautiful courtyard.  How perfect! By the way the food was amazing and I won't even tell you what's really on that crostini (and no it's not only percorino)!!!!!!!







 
Oh before I forget, while I was looking for somewhere to eat I walked by this little store with these beautiful antique brass cowbells hanging outside that I had to have.  The sign outside read "Tutti per la casa" and believe me-it was tutti to the max! Hoarders italian style.................

No comments:

Post a Comment